Over time, your family's specific needs may change — and in order to make those changes you may need to work with an attorney. At the Law Offices of Thomas J. Donnelly, we want our clients to know that we take a very hands-on approach to working with our clients. We listen, advise and work with you throughout each step of the legal process. As your advocates, we are here to help achieve a favorable result on your behalf.
Family Law Services
Our family law practice is broad and includes handling cases involving:
- Divorce: uncontested and contested
- High-asset divorce: divorce for professionals, business owners and more
- Nontraditional family law matters: LGBT family law issues
- Alimony: sometimes called spousal support
- Equitable distribution: dividing assets and debts
- Parenting responsibilities: custody, visitation and more
- Paternity: establishing paternity for child support
- Prenuptial/postnuptial agreements: protecting premarital assets
- Domestic violence: defense against and filing domestic violence charges
- Modifications: making changes after the decree has been made
- Enforcements: enforcing support obligations, including alimony and child support
- Contempt: civil contempt, direct criminal contempt and indirect criminal contempt
Our attorneys understand that going through changes can be overwhelming and oftentimes are contentious. We strive to make every step as seamless as possible, allowing you to focus more on your family and upcoming changes.
Schedule Your Free 30-Minute Consultation Today
Please call 727-474-0153 or contact us online to schedule your first consultation. Our lawyers offer a free 30-minute consultation. Located in Clearwater, we handle cases in Clearwater Beach and throughout the surrounding Florida communities.