Even a seemingly minor criminal charge can amount to significant consequences. Without having an experienced defense lawyer representing your interests, you risk having a permanent mark on your record and jeopardizing your future. The defense attorneys at the Law Offices of Thomas J. Donnelly understand that trying to overcome the challenges associated with a criminal charge alone isn't easy. Our team is here to provide the aggressive representation you need when faced with a challenge.
Our criminal defense lawyers have a broad range of experience advocating for individuals facing misdemeanor and felony charges throughout the Clearwater area. We maintain a proven track record and are known for our aggressive nature in the courtroom. Whether this is your first charge or you need aggressive representation for a repeat offense, our team is here as your advocates.
Criminal Law Services
The team at the Law Offices of Thomas J. Donnelly handles criminal offenses involving:
- DUI and traffic offenses: First-time and repeat DUI, reckless driving, driving without a license, driving on a suspended license, underage drinking and driving, and more
- Misdemeanors: Drug possession, first-time DUI and more
- Felonies: Drug trafficking, weapons offenses and more
- Probation violation: All issues concerning probation violation
- Pretrial release: Including bond reduction or a release on your own recognizance (ROR)
Free 30-Minute Consultation For All New Clients
Contact us at 727-474-0153 to schedule a free 30-minute consultation to discuss the criminal charges you face. We accept cases in Clearwater and all surrounding Florida areas.